UDASA members had their annual general meeting (AGM) on 5th January 2023. Among other items on the agenda, members elected new leaders (officer bearers) for the 2022–2024 leadership tenure. These are:
(1) Prof John A.M. Mahugija - Chairperson
(2) Dr Neema Msuya - Vice Chaiperson
(3) Dr Khadija Mkocha - Secretary General
(4) Dr Severine Kessy - Deputy Secreary General
(5) Dr Fred P. Okangi - Treasurer
(6) Dr Pascal Mdukula - UDASA Newsletter Editor
The election of unit representatives of Campus Colleges, Schools, and Insitutes will follow shortly to complete the election process of the new UDASA Executive Committee (EXCOM).